- Mesh Construction – Lightweight – Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- 360 degree seal – Prevents leakage
- Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
Air masks from Ultralight Respro are made of breathable material and designed with 4-way technical stretch fabric, this allows your face to breathe in hot and humid conditions. They provide you 4 sizes to choose the fittest mask for you.
- breathable material
- 4-way technical stretch fabric
- 4 sizes
- suitable for dusty environments & other outdoor activities
Cambridge Masks are known as an awesome product filtering out nearly 100% of particulate pollution such as PM2.5 & PM0.3, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses.
- 100% pure activated carbon cloth
- nearly 100% of particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria and viruses
- suitable for people living in places with high air pollution levels
AQblue manufactures innovative, pollution filtering masks that are stylish, comfortable, and affordable. Its masks are designed to safeguard public health in cities that are impacted by poor air quality.
- Filters 95% of PM2.5 or more
- Highly adjustable fit
- Various color options
- Use for up to 20-30 hours
Totobobo is the lightest reusable respiratory mask on the market. Made from clear and flexible plastic, it can be easily cut down to fit the exact size of your face using a template printed out from their website.
- Hightech reusable pollution mask
- Best mask for frequent flyers
- Reusable Air travel filter
Why do we need to wear air mask?
Currently, environmental pollution is becoming more serious, leading to many problems such as epidemics affecting human health. In various solutions, air mask is the best protective equipment to help protect your health from infectious viruses. Let’s see 5 following benefits of wearing protective masks:
- Wear a mask that prevents dust and smoke from coming out.
- Masks prevent and reduce smoke and gas smell.
- Help prevent the infection of some respiratory viruses such as influenza, tuberculosis …
- Masks are sun protection devices, which help the skin avoid skin-damaging agents.
- Wear a mask in a hazardous environment such as bridges, sewers, road construction, grinding, sanding, grinding, packing, cutting or in dust and wood environments to help prevent respiratory diseases.
How to choose a mask?
With the main purpose of keeping warm and dust-free when traveling, we should choose fabric fabric masks instead of medical masks or active masks. Some notes when choosing to buy fabric masks you should know like:
– Should choose thick masks, have at least 2 layers, cover both nose and mouth. Choose a face mask or adjust the strap so that the mask is tight, avoiding too wide or too tight.
– Instead of choosing nylon fabrics, choose masks made of cotton to ensure ventilation, avoid secretes and cause water vapor in the mask.
– Facemasks should be outside the pattern to avoid wearing the wrong face or wearing back.
How to use air mask in the right way?
When using a mask, you should pay attention to adjusting the soft plastic piece in the nasal bridge to fit the nose. Ensure that the mask covers the nose and chin tightly.
Some people have a habit of wearing a medical mask inside and a cloth mask to the outside. Remember, medical masks should be used only once. The same sides of medical masks are easy to confuse when used. This will allow the bacteria from the outside face to come in direct contact with the face, which causes more severe skin diseases that can be infectious diseases in the air.
Some other notes
– In big cities today, we should wear a mask when going out on the street.
– Newly purchased masks need to be washed and disinfected before the first use. You should soak the mask in boiling water 5 minutes ago and then wash it again with soap.
– In the process of using fabric masks, you should change masks at least 5 days / time. It’s best to buy some cloth masks to change.
– Do not wear a mask only to cover your mouth and occasionally pull down your chin.
How to buy air mask at the best price?
The answer is using coupon codes/ discount codes.
Where can you find active coupon codes/ discount codes?
The best suggestion is Couponupto.com where you can find coupons for thousands of stores.