When customers land on your store page, their attention gravitates to your images first and, if they like what they see, they keep on browsing and, hopefully, make a purchase. That is why product photography is essential to the success of any eCommerce operation. In order to have great Quality product images, you will need a good camera. This will help you choose the best cameras for product photography.
1. LUMIX 4K Digital Camera ZS60
- 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance is ideally suited for travel and everyday photography.
- 18 Megapixel sensor delivers high-resolution photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features.
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience.
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- WiFi mobile device connectivity via Panasonic Image App for photo sharing and controlling camera features remotely.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
2. Nikon D7200
D7200, the most advanced DSLR in Nikon’s DX range. The D7200 sets a new standard for image quality with its DX-format 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image-processing engine and you'll find yourself using this Nikon until the shutter goes out. .
Its Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II autofocus sensor module with 51 precise focus points captures super sharp images even in low light conditions.
You can even film superior Full HD 1080/60p movies in 1.3x format, capturing distant subjects in a larger size.
Share your images and movies instantly
3. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
- One compact 50x zoom camera for every shooting situation
- High quality results you’ll be proud to share
- Connect easily using Wi-Fi with NFC
- Easily capture all the shots and Full HD movies you cherish
- Experiment with creative modes and manual control
4. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II
- Amazing OM-D Image Quality
- Electronic viewfinder
- Huge Lens Variety
- 4K Time Lapse
- Slow motion
- AF Targeting Pad
- Focus Bracketing
- Built-in flash
- Silent Shutter mode
- Live Composite Mode
- Best Camera for Beginners
Read more: Mirrorless vs DSLR for beginners
5. Sony Alpha a6000
- 24.3 MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor with BIONZ X™ engine
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus (phase and contrast detection)
- Versatile E-mount interchangeable lens system
- Full manual control for creative photography
- Simple sharing and control with Wi-Fi and NFC One-touch
These products are listed according to many reviews and feedback from customers. If you find these best cameras for product photography helpful please like and share this post. Thank You!