In this article, we will suggest the best product for clogged drains that will help you a lot
1. THRIFT T-600 Alkaline Drain Cleaner
Thrift will liquefy hair and grease in less than 60 seconds! Hot water activates Thrift’s dry, odorless crystals. Within 60 seconds the drain is clear – even on the most difficult drain blockage. Thrift is also great for sewer lines, grease traps and septic systems. Thrift’s non-acid formula will not harm fine fixtures, porcelain, and chrome trim, polished brass, plastic or metal pipes.
- 6 Pound Bottle of Thrift
- Hotwater activated formula
- odorless crystals
2. MAX GEL CLOG REMOVER
WHERE IT WORKS
Safe for garbage disposals, bathroom, kitchen and other drains, like laundry sinks.
HOW IT WORKS
The thick bleach formula in Drano Max Gel Clog Remover cuts right through standing water, clinging to your toughest clogs to blast them fast. It works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs.
- Pours through standing water straight to the clog
- Works in 15 minutes
- Has an ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion
- Can leave in drains overnight
3. Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover
Liquid hair clog remover will break down the hair that’s stuck in your bathroom drain. It liquefies oils and soap scum, too. Clearing a clog has never been easier.
- Dual-chambered bottle contains two pre-measured applications
- Liquefies organic material, including hair, grease, oil, fats and sludge
- Safer than using corrosive sodium hydroxide and bleach
- Does not damage drains, pipes and septic systems
4. GreenPig Solutions 52 Septic and Drain Treatment
GreenPig™ Contains 7 Strands Of Safe, Natural Septic Tank Bacteria Specifically Chosen To Keep Septic Systems In A High State Of Activity And Drain Fields Clear And Free Flowing.
The GreenPig™ objective: Break solids down to liquids. Liquid flows freely through your system and out of the leach lines back into the earth.
These products are listed according to many reviews and feedback from customers. If you find these best product for clogged drains helpful please like and share this post. Thank You!