These are 6 things you should take into consideration when choosing a product that works great for your thinning hair.
Whenever possible, avoid products that include harsh ingredients, such as parabens, silicones, and alcohol.
2.Is it thin or fine?
It’s always important to shop for shampoos, conditioners, etc. designed for your specific needs.
3.Choose products that add volume
Volumizing products lift hair at the follicle and separate individual hair strands while adding density. Avoid greasy products or any that clump hair together.
4.Choose products that nourish hair
Look for ingredients – vitamins, for one – that nourish and fortify hair and protect your follicles from further damage.
Choose conditioners without harsh chemicals, and also be wary of “heavy” conditioners that can weigh down your thinning hair. Leave-in conditioners may fall into the latter category, so choose wisely, but lightweight leave-in sprays work well.
6.Choosing other types of products
Men with thin hair should have no qualms about using pastes and pomades, they’re best-served by those with water-based formulas that rinse out easily and won’t cause excessive build-up on hair.
Be wary of using hair wax, however, because it often adds too much weight to hair and may tear out brittle hair during its application.
These are the best products for men’s thinning hair that can fulfil your needs with the above 6 criteria.
1. REVITA Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
- Enhances hair density
- Gently cleanses and revitalizes hair
- No harsh chemicals
2. Ultrax Labs Hair Surge
- Stimulates hair growth
- Blocks DHT
- Unique formula
3. Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth
- The original topical hair regrowth product
- Years of proven results
- Helps keep your hair and scalp healthy
4. Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Ketoconazole 1%
- Strong enough to use only a few times a week
- Fights dandruff
- Treats thinning hair to make it thicker
5. Hair Rejuvenating Big 5 Shampoo
- Five hair-thickening ingredients in one product
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Inhibits the production of DHT