Lubricants that make the skin appear slippery are an obvious manifestation of people with oily skin. This inconvenience not only affects the daily skin care process but also is the problem with page makeup, so that the make-up layer does not drift off due to the destruction of the oil layer. Understanding this feeling, BestProductLists has based on surveys from top dermatologists, famous makeup artists to summarize the best products for oily skin. Wish it be useful for you!
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel helps:
- Instantly Quench Skin
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Naturally Found in Skin
- Clinically Proven to Keep Skin Hydrated for 48 Hours
- Ideal for All Skin Types
Hydro Boost hydrates skin through an approach of replenishing water and rebuilding skin’s barrier, leveraging two key ingredients:
- Purified Hyaluronic Acid- Naturally found in skin, it delivers pure boost of hydration. It acts like a sponge for dry skin cells, absorbing up to 1000 times its weight in water and progressively releases water back into skin, keeping skin hydrated and supple throughout the day.
- Olive Extract- Known for its protective, moisturizing and anti-oxidant qualities, it is a complex combination for fatty acids, which is similar to skin’s natural moisture shield. It integrates into skin barrier, forming a structure that protects skin from excessive moisture loss. It also helps leave skin feeling soft and smooth without tackiness.
Enjoy shine-free skin all day with this daily moisturizer. Formulated with vitamins C and E, La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin tightens pores, reduces oil and protects against free-radical damage. It’s the perfect moisturizer for oily and combination skin.
Moisturizers: Face Moisturizer
Ideal for these Concerns: Free Radical Damage, Large Pores, Oiliness Ideal for these Skin Types: Oily Skin, Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin
Preferences: Dermatologist Approved, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic
Key Ingredient(s): Dimethicone, Vitamin E, Zinc Oxide, Salicylic Acid, Antioxidants, Vitamin CApplication Area: Face, Neck
It soothes dry skin and reduces shine while moisturizing skin. This broad spectrum formula protects against the sun’s harmful rays and UV damage.
- Specially formulated for oily skin to relieve dryness and soften skin
- 4-in-1 formula to help absorb oil, reduce shine, hydrate and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Contains Oleosome technology which uses a lower concentration of sunscreen filters for less irritation and greater hydration
- Micropearl technology absorbs surface oil, helps reduce shine and gives skin a matte finish
- Lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream with SPF 15 for light-to-medium skin offers you an advanced CC cream, formulated to visibly smooth fine lines & wrinkles. Its Color + Correction (CC) cream formula does double duty with benefits of a foundation and moisturizer to nourish skin for an instantly healthy-looking radiance. Plus, this hardworking cream provides nourishing moisturization and includes a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your skin from exposure to the sun’s harmful rays.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you can choose the best product for oily skin for yourself!