Cloroom is formed to provide you the best silk and transform them into the cutest sleepwear. This brand guarantees you best nights sleep so you can dream away in style.
Their passion at Cloroom will lead you to your most imaginative dreams. They take only the best silk from Huzhou and Hangzhou, Zhengjiang, China to create their sleepwear for you.
Outstanding features at Cloroom based on most of reviews
Best quality & luxurious silk
Most comfortable feelings when wearing sleepwear
Excellent customer service
Free US shipping over $99
No hassle return
How to take care of your Cloroom silk products
Their silk fabric is processed in low temperatures to retain its nutritious quality. Few fabrics feel as luxurious as silk and you might be surprised that dry cleaning may not be your only option for washing them.
- Do not let silk sit in water overnight
- Machine wash is possible with their pieces, and can easily be done by putting your Cloroom Silk pieces into a garmet or delicates bag then washing it with mild or delicate wash detergent. Run through the delicate wash cycle. This technique will take away any artificial shine and bring out the natural characteristics and beauty of 100% natural silk
- It is normal for the shine to become softer or matte after a few washes. Slight color wash off is normal, especially for darker colors
- Hand washing is one of the best ways to keep the shine of your Cloroom Silk pieces. It can be done by washing it in cold water with mild or delicate wash detergent
- After rinsing, gently squeeze out excess water. Do not tumble dry. Never twist or wring the silk as doing so may damage the fabric
- Avoid direct sunlight. Silk is naturally wrinkly, and slight shrinking is normal. This can be fixed with a low heat steamer. Please treat with care to extend the life of your silk
- Washing Instructions for our Silk-Velvet collection: Dry clean only