Heavy metal poisoning can cause chronic illnesses, mood disorders, hallucinations, and even death. Heavy metals first enter the bloodstream, then travel throughout the body and penetrate the cells of various tissues and organs where they can be stored for years.
This article will discuss the negative effects of heavy metals on human health, the manifestations of heavy metal contamination and how to prevent and eliminate using a natural toxic metal detox supplement.
What are Heavy Metals?
Heavy metals are metals having a specific gravity ofgreater than 5 g / cm3. There are other metals that are essential for the bodysuch as manganese, chromium, zinc and others, but even these can become toxicin large amounts. In in small or trace amounts they are essential for theproduction of enzymes and hormones and are required for the balanced metabolicfunctioning of cells.
On the other hand, heavy metals are generally toxic tothe environment and to living organisms and cause the cells to lose theirproper metabolic functioning, therefore resulting in a number of differentsymptoms and health problems.
Heavy metals include aluminium, arsenic, beryllium,cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, thallium tin and uranium. All these can grosslydisrupt the proper functioning of cells and organs, even in small dosages overtime as they accumulate in the body. They are also antagonistic to many otheressential metals and minerals and prevent their bioavailability to the body.
Why are Heavy Metals so Harmful?
Heavy metals are often found in nature. They enter thebody through the air that we breathe, as well as from various water and foodsources, but also from industries, amalgam fillings in teeth which contain 50%mercury and other sources. It can be categorically stated that it is nearimpossible to prevent any heavy metals from entering our bodies – they areubiquitous.
Heavy metal toxicity can result in damage or loss ofcentral and mental nerve function leading to chronic neurological diseases, aswell as disturbing the functioning of vital organs such as the liver, heart,endocrine glands and kidneys – cadmium can cause high blood pressure anddisturbed kidney function. Mercury is a well-known neurotoxin attacking thebrain and other parts of the nervous system.
Prolonged exposure to heavy metals can lead tophysical, muscular and neurodegenerative degeneration. When the poisoning becomessevere, symptoms are similar to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and multiplesclerosis. Because these symptoms are like aging-related illnesses (such asmemory loss and fatigue), many people do not realize that their bodies aresuffering from heavy metal poisoning. The heavy metals, however, can cause themitochondria in the cell nucleus to produce far less ATP (energy packages) thanwould normally be produced.
The body in its innate wisdom will try to store toxicmetals in living tissues outside the body initially, as keeping them incirculation will cause a tremendous amount of free radical damage to differentorgans and tissues. The first storage sites will be in the hair and the nails,which are living tissues outside the body which cause the least harm. Whenthese storage sites are full, then they will be stored in the bones, teeth,brain, liver, kidneys and fatty tissues.
A variety of toxic metals will also imbalance thefunctioning of the immune system resulting in more infections, allergies andother immune-related symptoms. Given that toxic metals can also circulate tothe brain, upsetting the proper functioning of neurotransmitter substances,they can also cause depression, unexplained anxiety, ADHD, hyperactivity andother psychological problems.
Where Can We Find Heavy Metals?
Mercury is ubiquitous and omnipresent – it is found inmany fish and seafoods, in industries, in amalgam fillings and from crematoriums– burning corpses in furnaces with amalgam fillings intact. Most people in theworld, of all age groups, have at least a small amount of mercury in theirbodies – most have enough to cause a variety of symptoms.
Some factors that can cause heavy metal toxicityinclude:
- Exposure to environmental pollutants suchas traffic fumes, air pollution, tobacco smoke, radiation, and so on.
- Amalgam tooth fillings (these contain 50%mercury which is slowly released into the body).
- Toxic food: many large fish such as tuna,swordfish, shark as well as farmed fish-eating bone meal from large fish containhigh levels of mercury. These fish should be avoided in favour of smaller fishfrom the open seas. Many rice products have been found to contain arsenic.
- Drinking water could contain small amountsof toxic metals such as aluminum, which is accumulative.
- Household products – such as adhesives,air filters, cosmetics, fabric softeners, polishes, and talcum powder can allcontain heavy metals.
- Certain types of chocolate, canned food,toothpaste, old paint, pesticides, ceramics, and welding tubes can be ladenwith lead and other toxic metals.
- Other household items – such asantiperspirants, baking powders, some milk formulas, plastic toys, antacids,aluminum foil, some metal pots and pans, Stainless steel cutlery, coins, and somany more.
Signs and Symptoms of Heavy Metal Poisoning
There are many signs and symptoms that appear when thelevels of toxic metal rise in the body over time – many of these will not becorrelated to heavy metal toxicity – but many can be eliminated by using anatural heavy metal detox product such as HMD™ (Heavy Metal Detox).
Here are some of the most frequent signs and symptomsthat can develop as heavy metals accumulate in the body:
- Frequent fatigue, anemia
- Lethargy, concentrating problem, and poormemory, insomnia
- Depression and anxiety
- Impaired control of limbs, hearing,speech, vision, and gait
- Slow recovery from exercise and weakness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Skin irritation
- Digestive problems such as irritable bowelsyndrome (IBS);
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Increased risk of heart attack.
How to Prevent and Detoxify Heavy Metal from the Body
There are a number of natural products that can beused for getting rid of toxic metals from the body. Let’s looks at the productsand other aids that can help you eliminate toxic metals naturally:
1. Taking a Natural Heavy Metal Detox Supplement
HMD™is a natural heavy metal detox supplement that is designed to chelate toxicmetals from inside the cells. It has been scientifically tested with 350 peopleand found to chelate a number of toxic metals such as arsenic, antimony,cadmium, lead, nickel, mercury, uranium and more. It is a true natural toxicmetal detox supplement.
The HMD™is best combined with a couple of other products that will help the eliminationof the toxic metals from the body. We recommend the HMD™ULTIMATE DETOX PACK which contains the following products:
- HMD™– Heavy Metal Detox is an “intracellular chelator” that pulls toxic metals frominside the cells.
- HMD™ LAVAGEis a mixture of different herbs that helps the detoxification organs such asthe liver, kidneys and lymphatic system. These could be considered as the“drains” of the body, which therefore helps in the elimination of toxic metalsfrom the body.
- HMD™CHLORELLA is a non-toxic, organic Chlorella that helps tomop-up toxic metals from outside the cell – in the gut and the mesenchyme ormatrix (the space outside
It is highly recommended that these 3 products betaken together for optimal detoxification. The dosage guidelines are providedonline.
Besides, many other wellness products that improveyour health dramatically you can find on Detoxmetals.com. Despite theirhigh-quality supplements, customers can easily seek and use tons of Detoxmetals.comdiscount codes and hot deals on CouponUpto. Yourshopping experience will be more pleasant than ever when getting huge pricereductions thanks to those offers. Moreover, on CouponUpto, a wide collectionof saving tips, smart spending ways, and the latest information on salescampaigns are waiting for consumers to explore.
Drinking plenty of good quality water isessential during the heavy metal detox process. It is best to use filteredwater from a reverse osmosis filter or similar.