You have tried every air-dry lotion for your hair available in the market only to end up with frizzy, poofy hair. You might even be sceptical about how your hair will look in the morning after sleeping. Have you gone into hiding for a week because the forecast predicts humidity and heat? Only ladies with natural curly hair understand how painful (and unpleasant) it is to get something tangled in their hair, as well as how unpredictable their style may be. We've all felt envious of our straight-haired pals (they have it so easy! ), but there's something irresistibly beautiful about curls that we wouldn't trade for anything.
However, because curly hair is prone to breakage, the biggest problem is ensuring that it remains glossy, bouncy, and voluminous. It is quite common for people to be confused as to whether the hair is curly or wavy. In fact, for a layman, it is very easy to mistake wavy hair for curly hair. The easiest way to spot the difference is to check if the spirals in the hair are a full 360 degrees. On the other hand, if you find they are in the shape of the letter 'S', they are wavy and not curly.
Some of the popular types of hair include straight, wavy, curly and coiled. Irrespective of the type of hair; it is vital one takes the effort to maintain them. Curly and wavy tend to require more maintenance since they tend to lose their fizz or shine and become less bouncy very fast.
It is not uncommon for women to spend hours at a salon every month attempting to fix their hair and restore it. There are many ways you can refresh your curls, you can either use one of the many techniques yourself at home or visit a salon. There are also several products you can use for this purpose. This article provides tips on how to maintain your curly hair and how to pick the best curly hair shampoo conditioner for your hair.
Tip to maintain your curls
- Avoid washing your hair daily to help your scalp maintain the natural oils and assure healthy growth.
- Hair tends to get frizzy and limp over a period of time, this is perfectly normal and there is no reason to be worried about this.
- It is a good practice to keep a note on the condition of your hair on a daily basis to help you care for it better. For some, the curls might remain in a good state for 3 days while for others it might be 4. This means you will need a wash the next day.
- They want good health care by setting up a routine for care and use of special products.
- One of the best methods to avoid tangles is to wrap your hair with a scarf after tieing it up in a bun.
- The best method to refresh wavy hair is with the help of water. Spray water with a special bottle and rub your scalp with your fingertips to fluff the crown after flipping your hair upside down. This is a good way to create more volume on the crown.
- Take advantage of mist and sprays to refresh your hair and revive the curly and waves. This is a good way to moisturize your hair.
- Those who do not prefer using water, have the option of using a dry refresh. This means using a special conditioner or curl cream on the frizzy parts. This is the ideal method for those who need a quick solution and do not have sufficient time to spray and dry their hair.
- There are several products one can use in their hair like mousse, a leave-in conditioner, curl cream. Mousses are one of the lightest and will ensure thin and light waves. The leave-in conditioner will allow you to control the frizz more efficiently and also moisturise the hair at the same time. Applying curl cream very often will weigh down the hair however since it is rich and creamy it is ideal to help maintain frizz for 3 to 4 days.
Which is the best conditioner and shampoo for curly hair?
Those looking to maintain their curls or waves have the option of buying special hair care products too. There are several e-commerce stores that stock hair care and beauty products.
This includes products like:
- SYSPRO Smoothen Shampoo,
- Eleven Keep My Curl Defining Cream,
- Sebastian Mousse Forte,
- K18 Molecular repair mask,
- Rokk Ebony restore and many more.
Your genes have a lot to do with the curl pattern, type and texture. This needs to be taken into consideration while picking a good conditioner and shampoo for your hair. Shampoos with ingredients like Shea butter-infused hair products, natural or essential oils, keratin or aloe Vera, animal proteins or plant extracts are highly beneficial.
Use such hair care products sparingly to maintain healthy hair and scalp. Using a conditioning product on your hair every 3 to 4 days when you deep clean them will work out more efficiently. It is essential to keep a close eye on your hair after using such shampoos and conditioners. In the case where the shampoo dries your hair very fast, it is a good idea to switch brands or to use them less frequently. Buy shampoo online in Australia since this way you can do in-depth research and at the same time have a wide range of products to select from.