The 4th Of July is coming, every shop will soon have its own sales program. Smart TV is one of the most common products now. And of course, this will be the product that has many discount programs from many shops.
1. LG Electronics 43UK6300PUE 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 38.5″ x 22.6″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 38.5″ x 24.8″ x 8.5″
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI
2. Toshiba – 50” Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition
Toshiba 4K UHD Fire TV Edition is a new generation of smart TVs featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba Fire TV Edition delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter every day. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you’d expect from a remote—plus, easily launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice.
3. Insignia™ – 43” Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.2” x 22.5” x 3.2”, TV with stand: 38.2” x 24.3” x 8.9”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
4. 82″ Class Q6FN QLED Smart 4K UHD TV (2018)
- Q Contrast: Experience dramatic depth from the darkest to brightest scenes.
- Q HDR: See colors in movies and shows pop, just as the director intended, in stunning high dynamic range.
- Style: A thoughtful design with a clean cable solution allows you to focus on a TV without the clutter. Resolution- 3,840 x 2,160
- Ambient Mode: With our new Ambient Mode, you can elevate your living room with decorative content, useful information, your own photos, and even some background music. You won’t notice the TV on the wall as it blends perfectly with your décor.
- Smart TV with Bixby Voice: A revolutionary way to help find streaming and live TV shows with a universal guide, one remote and voice assistance.
5. Sony – 55″ Class – LED – X900F Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
Place this 55-inch Sony 4K LED TV in your living room for hours of entertainment and streaming. Its 4K resolution and automatic dimming technology deliver a crisp picture with bright, accurate colors, and its Smart connectivity lets you stream digital media from Netflix and Hulu. This Sony 4K LED TV hides cables and wires for a seamless appearance.