If you missed Black Friday deals 2019, Cyber Monday is another saving solution for you. Cyber Monday is well-knows as the largest online shopping day of the year. In 2019, Cyber Monday falls on 2 December, and this is the perfect time to shop for a high-quality TV without breaking the bank. In this post, we list the top 5 Cyber Monday TV deals of 2019 for you. Now let’s find out.
1. LG OLED65C9PUA Class HDR 4K UHD Smart OLED TV (2019 Model)
This is one of the best TV you should buy on Cyber Monday to save a lot of money. When you buy it at Newegg, you can save up to
$997 (now $1,799, was $2,796.99).
- 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 OLED Panel
- HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision HDR Support
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
2. VIZIO – 75″ Class – LED – P Series Quantum Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR
You save $500 when buying it at Best Buy (now $1,500, originally $2,000). As in-home entertainment of all kinds becomes more easily accessible, the desire for a large Home TV has become much more common. Vizio has become a well-recognized quality TV over the last handful of years.
- Edge-to-Edge screen design
- Clear Action 960
- Works with Apple AirPlay, Apple HomeKit
- Chromecast built-In
- Laptop screen mirroring, 74.5″ screen
- 240 local dimming zones
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri for voice control
3. Samsung 65-inch Q70R QLED 4K TV
This TV is available at Samsung, Best Buy, and Amazon on Cyber Monday. You can save $1,000 (now $1,199.99, originally $2,199.99). With four times the resolution of Full HD and over a billion shades of color (powered by Quantum Dots¹), discover what you’ve been missing with this brilliant, crisp and clear picture.
- Direct Full Array 4X³
- Quantum Processor 4K
- Quantum HDR 8X⁸
- Ambient Mode
4. Sony – 65″ Class – OLED – A8G Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR
You save $800 (now $1,999.99, was $2,799.99), available at Best Buy. With this TV, you can enjoy an immersive audio-visual experience. The powerful X1 Extreme processor provides real-time performance for stunningly detailed images in 4K HDR quality, and Sound-from-Picture Reality technology delivers lifelike acoustics with true-to-life pictures.
- Feel the action with 4K HDR, IMAX, and Dolby Vision
- X1 Extreme processor, OLED technology
- TRILUMINOS display and 4K HDR super bit mapping
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images, 64.5″ screen
- Android TV with the Google Assistant
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control
- 4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
5. TCL – 75″ Class – LED – 6 Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR – Roku TV
$1,199.99 (originally $1,799.99), at Best Buy. With this 75-inch TCL 4K LED TV, streams high-definition content. Native 4K Ultra HD resolution ensures detailed, crystal-clear images, while the Dolby Vision HDR technology maximizes contrast and ensures precise color reproduction.
- 160 Zone Contrast Control
- 120Hz Clear Motion Index, Natural Motion 480
- Wide Color Gamut with NBP Photon technology
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images, 74.5″ screen
- Superior 4K Ultra HD
- smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- Advanced TV sound, 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs
To sum up, Cyber Monday is the best time to buy these high-quality TV. Hopefully, with a few suggestions, you can choose the good TV and buy it on Cyber Monday with the deepest discounts.