A GOOD T-SHIRT QUILT MUST HAVE THESE FEATURES
An Interesting Designed
- No Rows Or Columns
- Colors are balanced throughout the quilt.
- The movement/action in the T-shirt graphics is placed with direction in mind.
- If four blocks come together, they should come together perfectly
- Seams should lie flat and smooth.
- Seams should not have any holes in them.
- A T-shirt quilt should be quilted.
- The quilting should spaced close enough.
- The stitch length is correct.
- Over-all quilting pattern vs. unique quilting
- AVOID: No Binding AKA – Birthing Type “Bindings”
- Okay: Half Binding
- The Best Choice: Strip Binding AKA Traditional True Binding