It is important for us to choose the chairs that have good quality and adapt easily to the body because we sit on them for long hours. There are many brands out there and all promise to benefit your spine and back and generally, give you more comfort. So we’re here to help you compare these 2 prominent gaming chair trademarks so you can make your right decision.
DXRacer has been one of the most recognized brands so far. Their products refer to comfort and luxury. When it comes to gaming chairs, quality is DXRacer’s main feature, not to mention the accessible prices.
The material of their chairs can vary according to the preference of the public, there may be synthetic leather or fabric accompanied by foam rubber that provides greater comfort. It is manufactured with state-of-the-art technology, its ergonomic design adapts to the shape of the body, being of support in the key points of the back, neck, and hip.
Its iron structure can support a lot of weight and are wide enough for bulky bodies. Being one of the first options in the market, it is possible to find them in any store and at very competitive prices.
- There are a number of models and designs in the market.
- Has a lifetime guarantee.
- Multifunctional mechanism.
- They are very comfortable.
- The neck pillow is adjustable.
- Materials of excellent quality.
- Double wheels.
- Polyester coating.
- Prices are very affordable in the market.
- It is easy to assemble.
- Includes pads as part of the accessories.
- Maintains a good balance.
- It is resistant and durable.
- Innovative designs with a variety of colours.
- The width of some chairs is
- the seat is firm and rigid.
- Very loud noises and creaks when the chair moves.
- The maximum weight allowed is 100 kg depending on the model.
- The maximum height of 1.85 meters depending on the model.
Vertagear was established in 2015 by a group of professionals in computer engineering and gaming enthusiasts. So the brand is committed to creating ergonomic chairs that provide comfort to people spending long hours sitting in front of the computer.
Vertagear has an exclusive design that promises to maintain a good posture in the body. Vertagear chairs are ergonomic and this allows each component to fit the back, neck, and hip.
The materials with which it is made, are resistant, of excellent quality and durable, but have enough comfort to release all muscle tension of the players. Its wheels allow easy movement without making the slightest noise.
There are several series and models in the market, their luxury designs can be a factor in consideration to look good in the room or room. Although it is very common to find a Vertagear chair in a work office.
- Adjustable rear mobility of 140 degrees.
- Its height is adjustable.
- Its backrest is adjustable.
- They are easily assembled.
- There are a variety of designs and models in the market.
- Its price is low and affordable.
- Some series, internally, are made with coffee fibre.
- Includes accessories such as a cushion for the headrest and lumbar cushion.
- The backrest is reclining.
- Maximum weight of 150 kg.
- Maximum height of 130 cm.
- Maximum width of 52 cm.
- One year warranty.
Now you can get an ergonomic chair that suits your needs and preference from one of the above credible brands, at the price that is affordable for you and includes accessories with your pads.