When it comes to marriage, we all know that there are way too many cultures, and each has its norms and traditions. But what can be considered as a rather common occurrence in weddings is the exchange of rings. Though the meaning of rings can be different in different cultures, it carries symbolic importance according to that particular culture.
Types of Men's Wedding Bands!
Although with the COVID- 19, the pandemic has disrupted life and has injured the economy, it couldn't stop fashion trends. There are many wedding bands available for men made with different kinds of metal like platinum, titanium, palladium, and tungsten. Let's take a look at some of the popular styles of men's wedding bands.
- Plain Wedding Bands: This is the most common and popular choice of men for their bands. It is symbolized for smooth beauty, purity, elegance, and timeless appeal. Though the plain band appears rather bland on the outside, it is often engraved on the inside. Either with the initial of their beloved or with some short message or word that is of significance to the couple, i.e., romantic. So, if modern and classy is your style- this is your band!
- Diamond Bands: Earlier, it was debated whether it is ok for men to have diamonds rings, but now it has grown into popularity and acceptance. Its innate features of durability, beauty, and strength are equated with everlasting and eternal love. The black diamonds in different metals are especially loved. So, if it suits you or your man, Go for it!
- Gold Plated or Gold Bands: In this, either there is gold plating on the platinum band, or the entire band is of gold. Gold bands are available in many styles and give you a large variety to choose from. Rose gold has recently become a very appealing choice of band. It is classy, versatile, and elegant. So, if you want style and comfort- this is your ring!
- Patterned Wedding Band: Though most men do prefer plain wedding bands with time, patterned bands are coming into popularity. It symbolizes 'through thick and thin' as these rings become clear and shine more with time. Some popular patterns among men include patterns with a beveled edge, tiled, textured, migration line, off-center, beaded Center, etc. If you want your band to stand out and have a different look to it- patterned band for you it is.
- Custom-made bands: These are bands made on demand and according to the choice of the wearer or their beloved with some special meaning to them. It can be made of any of the styles mentioned earlier. So, if you want your band to speak to you- this is your band.
Check out the more variety and styles of wedding bands for men at epicweddingbands.com.
A wedding band is something that you will probably be wearing for a very long time so make sure that it is durable and non-fussy. As men usually do not wear much or any jewelry for that matter, therefore, a ring must be comfortable and should suit their style and skin tone. So, now that you know all about the variety available for men's wedding bands and the things you must consider during the purchase, you can make a sound choice.